Son repeats his father’s mistakes
Posted by Naran
Ravi used to join a new company every year.
Suddenly, his right knee started paining.
I asked Ravi to look in to the past and see whether he was repeating his father’s approach in his profession.
Ravi got his first job when he was of the same age as his father.
His father used to move from one company after another. After some resignations, his father was unemployed until his death.
What does the knee pain is informing Ravi now?
Don’t repeat the mistake of your father. You may end up like your father. Be careful!
Thus we will get many spiritual insights from the body. Body protects us from getting into trouble, by expressing in the form of a pain. Please note here that body can give positive messages for direction and focus too.
There Need Not Be A Mistake!!!
A patient complained that his father is no more.
He developed pain in the right knee.
I told him mentally to prostrate to his father. This is one way of thanking and acknowledging his father’s contribution to his life.
After doing that few times, within a day his pain went off.
Right Knee Issues
The RIGHT KNEE pain is related to the issues with the father. It may be one of the following:
- Conflict with his father.
- Blaming her father for every problem in her life.
- He may not allow his sister to have a share in the parental property.
- There may be deviation from what the family had stood for.
- Forgotten the promise made to the father.
- Forgo the interest of his father.
- Repeat his father’s mistakes.
- Not utilizing the resources of his father at the right time.
- Deviated from the principle of his father regarding business.
- Dispute over the share of the property.
- One might not be on talking terms with the father.
When does one need to look into these issues? Only when there is a pain or when one gets hurt on the right knee. Then we can say the male guiding self is reminding us.
About NaranNaran balakumar is a herbalist practising bach flower therapy for the last 11 years. Naran is a Reiki master teacher.
Posted on May 12, 2009, in Mind-Body Intelligence and tagged Acknowledge, Balakumar, Direction, Father, Mind-Body Intelligence, Mistake, Monthly Meet, Naran, Postive Message, Protection, Repeat, Right Knee, Son, Spirtual Insight, Thanks. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.