Category Archives: Yoga
Vidya is married for 25 yrs. Now she has a herniated disk and back pain as well.
On their first night, Vidya told her husband that she is not interested in physical intimacy. However, they can get intimate only to give birth to a child. Later on, they have to abstain from it.
The husband would have wished if she had told him earlier, he would not have married her at all.
However, God has a reason behind every action. It is God’s Will.
She Imposed Her Will on Her Husband
They had a son and their physical relationship ended as she decided.
She had imposed her will on her husband! In addition, she was separated from him emotionally.
Now after 25 years, around the age of 55, she has the pain.
For the past five years, she has consulted many doctors, but to no relief from the pain. She had undergone different kinds of treatments and had gone through various types of scans too.
Let Us Analyze Her Case
Hernia means separation.
Back disks are separated as she has separated (alienated) herself from her husband.
Body is telling her now that what she had done twenty-five years ago back is not correct.
It would have warned her even at that young age in the form of pain. She would have taken then some painkillers. As she was young, she would have overcome the pain comfortably.
Unfortunately, at this age, she cannot rectify the mistake.
Therefore, I asked her to do the forgiving exercise.
The Forgiving Exercise given:
- She was to write her husband’s name and her name on a piece of paper, and kept it on her left palm.
- Then close it with her right palm and affirmed, “I am sorry. Please forgive me. Love, Thanks, and Divine!”
- Then she had to visualise sending them both to God’s source, to be healed by its light and love.
- Then she was to bring them back from God’s source and affirm, “Love! Thanks! Divine!”
- In addition, she had to do the affirmation, “Let this not happen in my next life. Let me then unite with my husband mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually”.
Her Progress Was Miraculous
When I suggested the above, I did not have much hope. However, after one month, she was almost all right.
She learnt yoga. Initially she had difficulties. However, after a few days of Yoga and Pranayama, she gradually gained some improvement.
Now her movements are not restricted. Her pain is bearable as well. She is able to walk joyfully. However, she feels a little bit of pain now and then.
Once you realize your mistake and ready to rectify it, then the body adjusts and rectifies the pain with the thinking let this person be pardoned 🙂
Please note the above material is from the monthly meeting held on Jan and Feb 2009 on Mind and Body Intelligence.