Posted by NaranTeam
I am 67 yrs old.
My Blood has Cantankerous HLAB27. I am getting FROZEN Spine from Neck Downwards, unable to Bend, Twist on Bed.
Please tell me the divine switch word as the Disease is incurable entropy of body till Death.
Review your life.
1. Find in which part of life or with whom you are unbending.
We have certain beliefs, by following of which, we might have hurt someone.
During our life we tend to find fault in others, whether family or friends or government. When we criticise or do back biting, we ignore the love, beauty and grace of the divine operating in this world.
In life, nothing that we acquire (our principle, our beliefs, our opinions, our knowledge) is important.
2. Assess the life in terms of love.
How much love have you given?
Were you tolerant and respecting others?
Were you in a state of forgiveness?
Were you motherly?
Asses as even now it is not late.
3. Revisit your past and Change every event of life as the life of love.
Visualise every event.
Ask for forgiveness.
Fill it up with love and gratitude.
Visualise every event. Say “I am sorry, please forgive me. Let me fill my heart with love and gratitude, to experience the divine within me”.
Every minute thank the divine for all the events in life.
4. Repeat saying the following releasing statements:
- “I release my desire to control or change anything”.
- “I release my desire to be loved”.
- “I release my fear of life”
Do it as many times as possible.
5. Write in a piece of paper “ADJUST CHANGE DIVINE ORDER” and keep it under the pillow.
- Adjust: switch word to adjust to the circumstances and painful situations
- Change Divine Order: switch words to achieve perfect health
Tags: 67, achieve, acquire, Adjust, Ask, Assess, “Bend With Love”, “I am sorry”, back biting, beauty, Bed, beliefs, Bend, Blood, Body, Cantankerous, change, circumstances, control, criticise, death, desire, Disease, Divine, Divine Order, Downwards, entropy, even, experience, family, fault, Fear, Fill, Find, following, FORGIVE, Forgiveness, friends, FROZEN, getting, given, government, grace, gratitude, health, heart, HLAB27, How, hurt, ignore, important, incurable, Kishore, knowledge, late, Life, Love, loved, Mantra, many, might, minute, motherly, Naran S Balakumar, neck, now, old, on, operating, opinions, painful, paper, part, past, perfect, pillow, possible, principle, release, releasing, Repeat, respecting, Review, Revisit, Say, situations, Spine, state, statements, switch words, tell, tend, terms, Thank, till, times, tolerant, Twist, unable, unbending, Up, visualise, With, world, Write, years, yrs