Posted on February 7, 2013, in Affirmation, Bach Flower Remedy, Mind-Body Intelligence and tagged a, affirmation, AGRIMONY, anger, “OPEN, Bach Flower remedies, Beech, blaming, break, bursting, change, Chant, CHERRY PLUM, constipation, diet, emotions, Explanation, express, feelings, Find, Fistula, handled, healed, heart, help, inside, judging, judgment, judgmental, large intestine, Let go, listen, means, Message, Mind, Mind-Body Intelligence, Naran S Balakumar, needed, not, Observe, on, other, patients, pattern, patterns, people, place, problem, QUIET, RELAX, retain, Roopa, sitting, tendencies, tendency, unexpressed, unforgiving, unwanted, volcano, Walnut, ways, willow, without. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- s.manohar on Can women find solutions to the problems they face?
- lidyamanohar on Can women find solutions to the problems they face?
- Angélique Van Wesemael on Face the music and solve your issues amicably
- Reach Naran » I am a student of My Body on Reversing The Decision To Marry
- Reach Naran » Overlooking a symptom proved fatal on Connection between organs of the body